Final Update!
LAST BLOG'S PLAN
First, I would like to remind you about the plan that I created in my last blog:
1. Complete 4 more pages: The options of what I might complete include two April memory pages, two May pages, pages on books to read, shows to watch, and/or movies to watch, wedding to-do pages, and Username/Password pages.
2. Continue to practice lettering: I plan to work on the free online lettering class. I would like to get through at least half of the lowercase alphabet.
3. Continue to practice artwork: I would like to complete at least 6 more squares on my Doodle a Day page.
PROGRESS
1. Complete 4 more pages: I met this goal! I completed the April memory page and the May spread.
The memory pages are really fun to create. It's fun to go back through all of my pictures for the month and reminisce. April contains pictures of my pets, a text from my dad, a picture of my mom, and some lettering pictures. I continued with the small flower theme that I had on my April calendar.
The memory pages are really fun to create. It's fun to go back through all of my pictures for the month and reminisce. April contains pictures of my pets, a text from my dad, a picture of my mom, and some lettering pictures. I continued with the small flower theme that I had on my April calendar.
May is always a crazy month in my world. We have three birthdays in the span of five days, so I created a birthday theme for this spread. I've always loved quotes, so I have been trying to incorporate one into each monthly spread. I also played with a few different types of lettering this month.
2. Practice lettering: I have been working steadily on lettering. I have continued to work on the "Faux Real Calligraphy" course that I signed up for. It's actually very good, especially considering that it's free. I'm currently working on the lower case alphabet, and I've completed 39% of the course. I really look forward to finishing the course. Also, I bought another lettering book along with some new pens. This really wasn't smart since I hadn't even used the first book I bought. (Let's not talk about that.) Below are some pictures of my practice from the course.
3. Practice artwork: I did not meet my goal of six new squares, but I came close with five. I added a dog,a pineapple, a hummingbird, a cactus, and a book. I think my favorite is the hummingbird. I am looking forward to continuing to challenge myself in this area. Seriously, if you told me I would ever be able to draw something that remotely looked like a hummingbird, I wouldn't have believed you. This is major progress for me!
NEW PLAN
As we near the end of the project, here is my plan moving forward.
1. Prepare my final product. I am going to create a video flip through of my bullet journal as an efficient way to share all of the pages I've created.
2. Prepare final presentation. I will need to make sure that I have the pictures/videos I need in order to create the final presentation. I also need to finish the outline.
3. Continue to practice lettering. This is something that I really enjoy, and I intend to finish the course I signed up for as well as working in the books I purchased.
4. Finally, I intend to finish my bullet journal. I really want to have wedding planning pages in there as well as monthly spreads.
Overall, I've enjoyed this process, and I intend to continue it beyond this project.
2. Prepare final presentation. I will need to make sure that I have the pictures/videos I need in order to create the final presentation. I also need to finish the outline.
3. Continue to practice lettering. This is something that I really enjoy, and I intend to finish the course I signed up for as well as working in the books I purchased.
4. Finally, I intend to finish my bullet journal. I really want to have wedding planning pages in there as well as monthly spreads.
Overall, I've enjoyed this process, and I intend to continue it beyond this project.





Comments
Post a Comment